Grace Hopper Celebration Website Redesign
The Grace Hopper Celebration is truly a one of a kind annual event hosted by AnitaB.org. This event of almost 30,000 attendees sells out in about three hours, so when they approached us to help them raise even more money to support this initiative and figure out how to support the shift from in-person to a virtual event due to COVID-19, we eagerly accepted the challenge!
CHALLENGE: Redesign their 300+ page website so it more clearly told their story, simplified the navigation, and increase sponsor and partnership engagement.
STRATEGY: Perform a content audit, simplify navigation, streamline the experience, and create a unique, but similar experience to the new AnitaB.org website to create a unified user experience, while maintaining slight differences so the user knew which site they were navigating.
- Launched a dedicated sponsors landing page.
- Redesigned to look and feel to represent the vibrancy of the event.
- Simplified the navigation and utilized aggregate internal directional landing pages.
- Focused on the impact by featuring individual stories.
- Implemented Footer navigation bars to assist in a smoother user journey.
- Brought newsletter sign-up to the forefront and included on most pages.
- Utilized strong CTAs.
- 118% increase in Registration landing page traffic YOY
- 40% increase in Homepage landing page traffic YOY
- 31% increase in Pages/Session YOY
- 30% increase in Pageviews YOY
- 24% increase in Average Session Duration YOY
- 16% of all traffic clicked on "Register Now" in first 90 days
What an honor to work alongside this dynamic team to bring this website to fruition. We're thrilled with the launch and can't wait to see how they continue to grow this annual event!
A new and virtual redesign
For a global nonprofit supporting women in tech