ASPMN: Digital Content Strategy
Research & Strategy
ASPMN (American Society for Pain Management Nursing) has a mission to advance and promote optimal nursing care for people affected by pain by promoting best nursing practices. ASPMN approached us to execute a digital content strategy, organic social media content creation and community management, paid advertising, logo redesign and content optimization.
CHALLENGE: Increase website traffic to increase membership and conference registrations.
STRATEGY: Better understand our target audience and address major digital channels with messaging that speaks to their main concerns.
- Research audience behavior through digital toolsets
- Increase tailored messaging to showcase the benefits of ASPMN membership and conference attendance
- Maintain regularly scheduled social media content and engagement with nursing community
- Redesign logo to modernize brand
- Create branded content to begin building brand recognition
In the first six months, we:
- Increased social link clinks 440%
- Optimized paid social advertising costs to 48% below industry average
- Increased website homepage traffic by 25%
- Overall social media traffic to the website increased 114%
- Facebook increased average monthly reach by 560%
By doing our research, creating a solid content strategy, and following through on social media execution and content optimization we were able to exceed expectations far beyond our initial goals. We are looking forward to their growth in 2019!
Overall social media traffic increased 114%
Through brand control research and digital content strategy & execution.