The Simple Home: Strategy and Execution
Research & Strategy
The Simple Home is a senior living interior design and accessories company. They source home accessories for common areas, model apartments, and memory care activities for senior living companies and their interior designers.
With a focus on making the little things the big things, The Simple Home came to our team looking for additional strategy and content support to assist her in growing in a way that worked best for the founder while advancing and maintaining their current content blueprint.
Challenge: Better understand how to build efficient and effective marketing efforts and continue to increase the value of the business.
Strategy: Uncover opportunities for additional revenue streams and create a content strategy that spoke directly to The Simple Home’s target audience and the problems they are looking to solve.
- Create, distribute and analyze an audience survey to further understand the overall audience preferences, challenges, expectations, and areas of opportunity.
- Build an original and supporting content strategy based on the data collected from the survey.
- Provide copywriting and editing services to increase optimization of blog posts.
- Define The Simple Home’s future goals through executive consultation and coaching.
- Provide consultative direction and insight to help streamline internal operations and overall management of The Simple Home.
Through a combination of strategy and research, executive consulting, coaching, and content creation, we helped The Simple Home discover a clearly defined future for the business, achieving success for both the owner and the company at large.